Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,262   Online: 996

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Anyone need 360 rolls of Fuji Provia ?

Here are 360 rolls of fresh, medium format PROVIA.

(I have no affiliation with the auction)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I had over about 70 rolls of provia 100 in 120 size stolen, along with a snowboard and a bunch of other stuff last winter. I always wondered what the thief did with them...

That auction works out to about $1.20 a roll after shipping and with the buy it now. Not too bad a deal but I don't think I could burn through 360 rolls before the expiry date was long gone.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Very good deal. If I was living in the USA I would definitely try to e-mail the seller to buy a part of it (since it doesn't look like it's going to get sold like this).

Shooter
    Large Format
    I find it a bit strange that the seller talks like he's a pro but, the photos are blurry and poorly lit...the film was probably stolen from the back room of a camera shop or something.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I find quite often the best photographers in the world, take the worst pictures possible and put them in their auction listiings, I have to say the photographs on ebay trying to sell the most expensive things are the worst I have ever seen!

Another thing weird on this auction!!! the box with the expiration date he is showing to show the film is fresh, is not even provia, it is a box of FP-100 Fuji polaroid film!!! Hmm

Dave

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Parker View Post
    Another thing weird on this auction!!! the box with the expiration date he is showing to show the film is fresh, is not even provia, it is a box of FP-100 Fuji polaroid film!!! Hmm
    The picture of the Provia film roll shows a 2007 expiry date though.

Anyway, the sale is over. Ed Wood took the films. The worst movie director ever.
    If you're not taking your camera...there's no reason to travel. --APUG member bgilwee

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin