Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,939   Posts: 1,557,400   Online: 977

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Maybe I'll add it to the fridge when it comes out.....
    -Karl Blessing
    Karl Blessing.com
    The Bokeh
    Color Film always existed. It's just the world was always black and white till recently.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kb244 View Post
    Maybe I'll add it to the fridge when it comes out.....
    Alright Karl,

Now that you have a LF camera, where is the 4 X 5 sheet film??

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wow that fridge looks like the big box full of film I have in the freezer. I'd post a pic if I knew how to. Im not even sure I can not being a paid member. I was looking at the EPY in your fridge and it says 50 on the box. I thought that tungsten film was rated 64?

If Fuji does come out with RVP II next spring- I wonder how close to the original it will be and if Fuji will tweak the film or not.

As for the Velvia Super 8- could it be because its too thick to roll smoothly through the cartridge?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by braxus View Post
    Wow that fridge looks like the big box full of film I have in the freezer. I'd post a pic if I knew how to. Im not even sure I can not being a paid member. I was looking at the EPY in your fridge and it says 50 on the box. I thought that tungsten film was rated 64?

If Fuji does come out with RVP II next spring- I wonder how close to the original it will be and if Fuji will tweak the film or not.

As for the Velvia Super 8- could it be because its too thick to roll smoothly through the cartridge?
    Hi Braxus,

As far as I know, you should be able to upload a JPG file through Manage Attachments when you make a posting whether you are a subscriber or a member.

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm probably just "over the top" but I put the film in plastic containers or bags before putting in the fridge (actually, mine's in the freezer), particularly since the fridge above appears to not be a frost-free kind.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Depends on the film, how it gets stored in the freezer, most of mine is just in the orginals packages right now...Never had any problems over the years

Dave

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    What is the bottle on the right side?
    Special developer?

Shooter
    Multi Format

What's in your freezer?

Well I got my P&S digital out and pulled out the box from the deep freezer. Here are two pics of the box and whats in it. Keep in mind all you can see is the film at the top of the box. There are many layers beneath with other rolls. The 4x5 takes up most of the room in there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Freezer1.jpg   Freezer2.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Man oh man! This is really good news. I loved Velvia 50 (have a little left over) and will be happy to get it again. There seems to be a decent amount of GOOD news in the film world lately. It is a refreshing change for sure.

Now, if only Agfa can come back and start RSX II iso 50 again...heck, while I'm at it, some 4x5 Kodachrome 25 would be nice.
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh yeah, the freezer pics. I'm only part crazy...it happens to be a large part, but just part! The first two are the freezer and freezer door on the regular fridge, and then there is a pic of the apartment size fridge that is dedicated to film and color paper....

--------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin