Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,954   Posts: 1,522,778   Online: 988

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    The two cameras I have are both sound versions. One is an Elmo 350SL and is a low light unit that runs only at 18 fps. The other is an Elmo 1000S and can run at both speeds, but I'm unsure if its a low light one or not. Both cameras can have its aperture set manually. The 1000S is an older one then the 350SL one.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    As I mentioned on APUG sometime in May, Dr Tadeki Tani was shooting a new Fuji camera with a new Fuji film. It was a high speed film according to Dr. Tani. I used the camera to take pictures of him and his group who were attending the ICIS conference in Rochester.

So, I would guess that there is another new film yet to come from Fuji.

PE

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by coriana6jp View Post
    I will give you a quick translation (my job is a Japanese technical translator). Basically it says many people have beloved the original velvia 50, and as a result in the spring of 2007 a new Velvia 50, tenatively called Velvia II will be released. Prices and release dates are yet to be announced.

Hope it helps.

Gary
    Given that Provia 400X still doesn't appear to have hit the channel, I'm rather pessimistic of the "spring 2007" date

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sanderx1 View Post
    Given that Provia 400X still doesn't appear to have hit the channel, I'm rather pessimistic of the "spring 2007" date
    Good point. I asked about Provia 400X when I was in Sydney last week, and the camera store hasn't even heard about it yet.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I will talk to the Fuji reps at Photo Plus on Saturday and see what they know about what is in the pipe line and when to expect new films.

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I asked my contact at Fuji Canada about these rumours, and he confirmed that Velvia 50 is going to be re-produced, not as a new product, but as a re-introduction and will be just the same as the original. Spring of '07 is when he said it will available again. This is due to customer demand, so its' very nice to see that one big film company actually listens to what its' customers want!
    Also, the new Provia 400X is delayed (I guess we all know that by now) due to production problems for a few months, but he was vague as to exactly when it will be available.
    Keith

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Some retailers in Japan already have PROVIA 400X in stock, saying "will be shiped in 24 hours!" or "Fall color sale !", something like that.
    I only see 135s, no 120, though.
    kunihiko kario

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin