Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,928   Posts: 1,522,163   Online: 1025

Thread: Fuji 50D RFP

Shooter
    Multi Format

Fuji 50D RFP

Has anyone used this film extensively from the late 80s to early 90s? I know Velvia 50 replaced it. I shot some 4x5 of this film in late 80s, but didn't really get a good idea of what the film could do. I've also heard it didn't keep very well past its expirey date as even after 1 year it went magenta. Anyone know what the RMS number was for this film? RVP 50 was around 9.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by braxus View Post
    ...Anyone know what the RMS number was for this film?...
    If memory serves it was 10, while RDP was 11.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I shot some last weekend that "expired" in November, 1990. It had been frozen. No apparent differences from the Velvia I also shot - except the Velvia difference, of course.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Does anyone know what the sharpness value is for 50D and 100D? Im thinking in terms of lines per mm. Im trying to find out if 50D and 100D was as sharp as Velvia 50 or not. Ive shot many slides on RD 100 back when, so it would be interesting to note the tech info on those slides. In sharpness I think Velvia 50 was 160/80 lines per mm.

Any other comments on these two old films?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin