Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,908   Posts: 1,556,014   Online: 1130

Shooter
    35mm

Fujifilm Pro 160

I have not signed on for a long time so am not aware of any talk about the new, well almost new, Fujifilm Pro 160's. Fuji claims extremely fine grain and I concur. With my enlarger at maximum height the grain in some butterfly pictures is hard to see with a grain focus tool.
    I have not had time to find any Panatomic X negatives for comparison.

Have others some experience?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yes, it's VERY good. We have switched in the mean time to all Fuji Pro series.

An interesting article and some tests on this film:
    http://www.gnyman.com/FujiPro160.htm

Best regards,

Robert

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm using another roll or two today on a shoot. Have only used one roll of this film so far, but it was nice, smooth, evenly balanced and has very tight grain. Good stuff, as far as I'm concerned, a decent product to work with. tim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I use a lot of Pro 160S, mostly in 120 and 4x5, and I look forward to comparing it to the new Portra 160NC. The links below will take you to galleries that include a number of my Pro 160S snaps.

Best,
    Helen

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin