Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,871   Posts: 1,583,376   Online: 1113

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Beseler PM2A manual

I purchased a Beseler PM2A color analyzer without a manual and I don't know how to use it. I don't find information of usage in the Internet.
    Does anybody have a scanned copy of the manual?
    Thanks for any help.

Shooter
    35mm
    I've sent you an e-mail with a PDF of the PM2L manual, as provided to me by another APUGger. (Judging by photos I've seen, I believe the PM2A and the PM2L are very similar in operation.) If you don't get the e-mail, post here.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks very much for send me the PM2L Manual. I´d like it a lot.
    Particularly the PM2L Manual says: "As the circuitry of the PM2L provides protection against damage due to exposure to room light, the instrument may be left on for as long as you are working in the darkroom, regardless of how often or for how long thew room lights are switched on." Does the PM2A work like this? On the rest, the PM2A and the PM2L seems to work by the same way (or not...). Thanks for your prompt answer.

Shooter
    35mm
    All of the Beseler analyzers have the same protection against exposure to room light. It is recommended to leave it on for at least 10 minutes or so before use so that it warms up to a stabilized temperture. The PM2A is a better version of the PM2L. You can use a plugin program module which plugs in the 6 pin socket on the top of the unit. There is a selector switch on the top left of the unit to select either module or front panel. It also has concentric coarse and fine adjustment knobs for each channel while the PM2L has only one per channel. I have both units and also have manuals for both. If you do need a copy please let me know. It would take me sometime to scan them though.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks, Chan Tran. By now I understand better my PM2A. The PM2L manual sended by srs5694 aided me enough, but if you can send me the PM2A manual I will appreciate. Thanks in advanced.

Shooter
    35mm
    I am looking for a manual for PM2L

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sorry to bring back a dead thread but I'm in need of a manual for a beseler PM2a. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone would mail it to me. Thanks in advance!

Shooter
    35mm
    I have the paper manual for the PM2A here. Anyone needs one please PM me with an email address so I can email you the PDF copy. It would take me a couple of days before I have time to scan it.

Shooter
    35mm
    I also have the paper manual for the PM2L, Please email me also.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I am looking for a manual for PM2L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin