Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,734   Online: 1019

Shooter
    35mm RF

Ok, somebody tell us all when New Portras arrive.

Sorry for starting another thread, I hope this will prevent a constant 'no' barrage. Being far out in the Pacific, things take a bit longer to get here so I'm trying to anticipate the arrival.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Should be available now, unless your local shops have not ordered them, I have been able to get it locally here for over a month now..I know when I lived in Kona, it would take about a month longer for new stuff to show up.

Dave

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RidingWaves View Post
    Sorry for starting another thread, I hope this will prevent a constant 'no' barrage. Being far out in the Pacific, things take a bit longer to get here so I'm trying to anticipate the arrival.
    Not in Honolulu; I get all my film from Calumet. Which island are you on?
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I'm awaiting the Free New Portra Deal that Kodak did. I'd be interested if anybody else has found the *new* Portras around. Kaneohe stay wet, eh cuz?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    B&H have some rollfilm versions in now, but no sheet film. They may not have all variations in all sizes - it depends on whether or not they have sold out of the old version. It is no good asking the staff though - most don't seem to know how to tell the difference.

Best,
    Helen

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RidingWaves View Post
    Kaneohe stay wet, eh cuz?
    I've learned to live with mold and fungus everywhere.... :o
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I just picked up some New Portra 160NC 4x5 sheets here in Minneapolis. Will be shooting tests very soon...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin