Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,826   Posts: 1,582,027   Online: 820

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Lab in Palm Springs, CA?

Hi there, everyone! I will be in Palm Springs, CA next week, and I'm bringing the field camera with me. Anyone know of a good lab in this area? I'll be shooting color neg 4x5... I have heard something about a lab called Sweet Light... is this the place to go?

Thanks!

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Can't give you any details about a lab in the area unfortunately but, If you dont' get any other responses and if John, the owner of the Camera Exhange on N. Palm Canyon drive didn't close his business yet (Posted in another tread recently) you can check with him, i'm sure he would tell you where 4x5's are processed in the area.
    I don't remember the address but it's about a block north of where N. Palm Cyn Dr. turns into a one way. (The Drag)
    Enjoy the Desert..

jan

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I don't know how far away Santa Ana is from Palm Springs, but there is a lab called Main Photo & Imaging there that does do 4x5 C41. http://www.mainphoto.com/
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by colrehogan View Post
    I don't know how far away Santa Ana is from Palm Springs...
    It's over one and a half hours, without traffic, one way. I won't have time for that, but thank you for the suggestion.

JLP, thanks for your suggestion as well. I will see if he's still around. Things don't sound good on the internet/news: they're saying he's going to be all closed up before the end of the month... I feel terrible for the guy.

I'm leaving wednesday morning, so if anyone has any more info before then...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin