Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,916   Posts: 1,521,779   Online: 1066

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

120 C-41 processing in ABQ

I shot my first roll of the new Porta 160NC. I haven't shot color neg film in many years, only E-6 which I've been taking to Carl's Darkroom (I think he only does E-6). Who does 120 C-41 around here? Do minilabs typically have the ability to run this? I just need it developed, I will take care of the printing later.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Technically, any C-41 minilab can develop C-41. Many cannot print it though, since that requires carriers for the film size. Don't take it to the drugstore, though. Any roll of film that doesn't require a can opener to open will befuddle them. Any camera store with a minilab should be able to handle a develop only for you.

Bob
    "I always take a camera, That way I never have to say 'Gee, look at that - I wish I had a camera'" -Joe Clark, H.B.S.S.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Try Albuquerque Color Lab on the corner of Comanche and San Mateo, or Picture Perfect on the corner of Menaul and Juan Tabo. I have used both and they do a good job with c-41.
    Todd

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin