Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,418   Online: 1019

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 110 film

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Upper/Lower as in elevation above sea level.

I think I still have a 110 keychain spy camera. Oh no another project!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Kennedy View Post
    A friend of mine just gave me his old Minolta Weathermatic A. I repaired the damage caused by a battery leak and wouldn't mind giving it a go.
    Can I purchase 110 film anymore? More importantly,does anyone still develop it?

Thanks
    Here's a link:

http://www.frugalphotographer.com/cat110.htm
    "...slow down and start using photography to create an image, not just capture one." b.e.wilson

"Speed kills, Del" Johnny Fever

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mhv View Post
    Well technically I'm in Lower Canada, as it was once called before the act of Union (Lower being Québec; Upper being Ontario. I wonder why...)
    IIRC, it was related to the St. Laurence River - upriver being Ontario, and downriver being Quebec.

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    IIRC, it was related to the St. Laurence River - upriver being Ontario, and downriver being Quebec.

Matt
    Aaahh... I thought it was a superiority affair!
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Ferrania also make a 110 color negative film. It is also sold under private labels.

Shooter
    35mm
    I would like to know if it is expensive to develope the 110 film where you are at. It's like 45 cents a picture down here. See, my baby brother just passed away last year and my mother don't have to many pictures of him and I figured that it would be a great mothers day present but I just don't have that kind of money. Could you please let me know how much it is where you are at. Thank you so much!

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Kennedy View Post
    Hi Steve,**** My friend Michel is sending me some 110 from "upper Canada" and my local Sobey's grocery store can process it.I'll scan a few pics. when it's developed.************************* Mike
    Do you think that you could let me know how much it is to get copies of 110 film?

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    Looks to be about $3.75 per 24 exposure roll:
    http://www.dwaynesphoto.com/newsite2...cessprint.html

You might check with your local drugstore.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    35mm

Hey

I know that you can get 110 film processed but I found a whole bunch of negatives from my mothers stuff. My baby brother just passed away last year and I would love to get this done for her but walgreens wants 35 cents a picture. Does anyone know where I can get it done cheaper cause I have like 200 picture.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Walgreens still sells 110.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin