Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,935   Posts: 1,585,620   Online: 748

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

kodak 64t + 320t - how 'blue' in daylight?

Hello,

Have a few rolls of Kodak 64t and 320t stashed in freezer that I might use for portaits in 'daylight' rather than under tungsten light so I can get the 'blue' effect. Question is, how 'blue' is this likely to be? I realise this will vary to some extent with strength of sunlight etc - has anyone got any samples they could post so I can get an idea of the range of 'blueness'?

Thanks for your help,
    Gavin

Shooter
    Large Format
    Look through an 81 camera filter or a sheet of CTB. That's about what you get. It's a quite large difference.

In terms of color printing, maybe 25CC, I'd estimate?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    it is about 30cc blue and 15cc green or 15cc cyan and 15cc blue. At least that can be used as a starting point.

Shooter
    35mm
    If you haven't already done so, have a look at Baxter Bradford's shot of Newlyn Harbour in the Critique Gallery - probably page 2 or 3 by now. It was Fuji RTP64 + 85C filter but it should give you a good idea.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here's Kodak 64t taken at dusk for anyone who's curious what the 'blue' looks like:
    http://www.apug.org/gallery/showphot...0&ppuser=12991

Cheers,
    Gavin

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin