Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,659   Posts: 1,481,458   Online: 1081

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    I recall reading somewhere years ago that Ilford's SFX200 was based on a traffic surveillance film.

Shooter
    Digital Negs
    Interesting thread. I have two bulk rolls of "Kodak Traffic Control Film Color S0-077" that I got very cheap. I understand the SO indicates a special order film. The base is definitely thicker than usual.

These rolls both expired in 2001 and Kodak's web site contains no trace of it, as far as I can tell. I developed my first test roll at home in B&W just for kicks. Edge markings indicate "K'ODAK SO077 1454-815-02". Anyone ever run into this stuff?

Shooter
    35mm
    Just done a search and came across this reference to KODAK SO077 1454-815-02.

I picked up a few bulk rolls from a guy in Canada via Ebay a couple of months ago. I ran a 120 or so frames through the camera and finally got round to processing them tonight after two months sitting in the freezer. I've no idea if it is negative or transparency film so I cooked it with some EPP100 I've got in a Tetenol 3 bath kit. Came out very dark compared to the EPP100 and the base layer is orange as opposed to clear like the EPP100. I'm guessing from this that it's a negative film and either underexposed or underdeveloped due to the cross process effect.

Any suggestions/advice would be gratefully received

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    C41 exposed normally will often look underexposed when developed in e6 chems. I'd soup some in c41 chems before adjusting your EI.

Shooter
    35mm
    Here's a low res (300dpi) scan of one of the frames. This is about as good as I can pull off the film with the scanning software. I've absolutely no hope of projecting any of the frames and won't know if I can print anything as my enlarger doesn't arrive until the weekend (don't tell the wife she doesn't know I've got it yet!! )

Surprisingly the colour balance and saturation don't look too bad considering. If I can get the EI right it might turn out to be a decent slide film!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pic038.jpg  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin