Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,513   Posts: 1,543,583   Online: 1138

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    In a disturbing discovery yesterday, I find that neither B&H nor Adorama have any 20x24 Type-35 paper in stock. Maybe it's just the normal cycle, or maybe it's the beginning of the rest of the R-3000 discontinuation. Anyone heard about either Fuji or Kodak killing the rest fo the R-3000/R-3 line?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fuji has discontinued Type 35 at the beginning of this year. All dealers were selling the (Fuji-) stock since then. Kodak Radiance seems to be the only one left. Most labs prefer to have only one process running. Since most slides are reproduced digitally on RA-4 in major labs, R-3/R-3000 is left to the amateurs and a few pros running their own lab. This has significantly reduced the market volume of reversal Paper.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Well, I'm pleased to report that orders for both glossy and super glossy papers from Adorama and B&H shipped today. I'm still concerned, just not panicked anymore.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin