Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,974   Posts: 1,523,624   Online: 1052

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan McIntosh View Post
    I'm been searching around for any 8x10 Color slide film and cannot find anything. Velvia? Provia? Ect? I've only touched in color slighty, but was planning a project soon that would require photographing with 8x10 color slide film. Hopefully someone here can suggest a product and where to purchase it.

Thanks kindly.

Ryan McIntosh
    www.RyanMcIntosh.net
    Try Kodak Ektachrome 64T (EPY). It has an amazingly long scale, responds well to zone system controls and the color balance is perfect. It's my absolute favorite film of any kind, ever.
    Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FreeStyle occasionally has short date 8x10 film !

A couple of years ago Freestyle had 50 sheet boxes of Astia and Provio for $29 each,
    and I bought either 7 or 10 boxes--still in the freezer---!! Saving them at this point!
    Joseph Burke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Moopheus View Post
    I'm guessing that means that no one ever made an 8x10 carousel projector? That would make for quite the vacation slide show.
    You wouldn't only need a vacation, but a truss for you're double hernia from carrying it about
    Ben

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sadly, Ryan, this obscure sized film must have been discontinued several decades ago, as I have never heard of it. The good news is that 10"x8" colour transparency film is widely available, try rotating your camera 90 degrees and I'm sure all will be well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin