Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,973   Posts: 1,558,724   Online: 752

Shooter
    35mm

Any Tetenal mail order dealers in the US?

I used to get this from B&H but now they don't carry it. I have the Kodak 5 gallon kit in storage (unmixed) for the "doomsday" day but would like something smaller for my infrequent E-6 rolls where I don't want to send them off for processing, mainly when there are nudes.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ask Tetenal's US agent: info@omegasatter.com

Shooter
    Medium Format

Shooter
    35mm

Egg on my muzzle

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfeye View Post
    I used to get this from B&H but now they don't carry it. I have the Kodak 5 gallon kit in storage (unmixed) for the "doomsday" day but would like something smaller for my infrequent E-6 rolls where I don't want to send them off for processing, mainly when there are nudes.
    I should never rely on my memory. B&H has it in stock. Adorama was the one that stopped carrying it, I believe.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin