Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,773   Posts: 1,516,609   Online: 1119

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by naturephoto1 View Post
    Hi Robert,

I suspect that had nothing to with Badger. Jeff has been great to deal with. I bought my Toho FC-45X from him and film previously. He sent Velvia 100 and Acros to meet me when I flew out to Portland Oregon for pick-up at the airport. While out in Oregon I explained my problem with insufficient rise with the Toho. Badger was out of stock on the Toho Eccentric Panel for additional rise and shift for wide angle lenses. He took my order, billed me for the Panel only after the part came in from Japan and then sent the part to me at home. Don't worry about working with Jeff and Badger.

Rich
    Hi Rich,

I cancelled the order with Adorama, and I'll give Badger a try. The only reason I was willing to pay the premium price Adorama was asking was so that I wouldn't have to carry film holders and changing bags, etc on the trip. But, I see no reason to pay the premium price if I have to wait - by then, I'm sure others, like B&H and Calumet, will have it in stock as well.

I have heard a lot of good about Badger; with your recommendation I'll give them another try.

Thanks,
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Medium Format
    How do i tell the old Velvia from the new product, has the order of words in the name changed ?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by technopoptart View Post
    How do i tell the old Velvia from the new product, has the order of words in the name changed ?
    It is now called Velvia 50. In addition, the new boxes say "Velvia 50" in gold metallic ink, while the original boxes said "Velvia" in hot-stamped shiny gold foil.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin