Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,763   Posts: 1,484,037   Online: 1278

Shooter
    35mm

fuji 100, way better than I thought it would be

After years of avoiding it in favor of reala, I was in a bind and shot a couple rolls on vacation this summer, printed optically at the minilab I worked at it turned out quite well in fact.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crab saladsmall.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's a mean looking crab, he's either after that weed or you. The Superia range is exellent with the 100 being a bit more contrasty than the Reala. My favourite is the 200, very sharp and with the right amount of saturation for pictorial work. Stick with Reala if you are photographing people a lot.
    Cheers, Tony

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by tony lockerbie View Post
    That's a mean looking crab, he's either after that weed or you. The Superia range is exellent with the 100 being a bit more contrasty than the Reala. My favourite is the 200, very sharp and with the right amount of saturation for pictorial work. Stick with Reala if you are photographing people a lot.
    Cheers, Tony
    That seems to be why I started with reala, then I loved the colors too. The crab I think is after the salad he's holding, only this one shot of him came out there was too much camera shake and my focus was off in the other few I took of him. I repositioned him between each shot, and he held onto that salad for his life.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin