Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,968   Posts: 1,558,499   Online: 1083

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Kodacolor II pictures!

I developed this myself in Tetenal Colortec Rapid 2 Bath c-41 kit (1litre) and did a 1stop push. Really really horrible red cast so I don't know how truly printable they'd be in an analog context.

I got this roll (and a roll of c-22 I processed as B&W) with an ebay auction purchase and the seller got the camera and rolls of film from a real life auction so we have no clue who is in these photos Don't even know where these were taken - any guesses? One of the boxes that came with the film that was a kodacolorII box says an expiry date of "JAN 78" and it's 120 film so somewhere between 1973-1978ish for the dating?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 04apug.jpg   07apug.jpg   08apug.jpg   10apug.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin