Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,966   Posts: 1,558,415   Online: 890

Shooter
    Medium Format

Ilfochrome Availibility

On 7/27 I contacted Oji ILFORD USA about where to buy Ilfochrome paper and chemistry, stating that Calumet told me they no longer carry it. I received a reply today asking what products I was interested in and stating that "We'll get in contact with them and ask them to carry the products you use."

So I guess there"s hope there. It's looking dim otherwise with Rainier dead and B&H not shipping bleach.

If anyone would like to contact Oji Ilford there's a contact form on their site:

http://www.ilford.com/index.asp

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You might also want to check your local photo shop. They may not carry it or stock it, but if you give them the details of how to order it from Oji-Ilford they'll make the order and you won't have to worry about the hazmat shipping restrictions. Just a thought - I haven't tried it myself, but this was suggested to me by someone else as I too was looking for an easier way to get the chems without going to NYC.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Roscoe,

Last month I was told by Calumet that that they could get my anything from Ilford Imaging (Oji Paper) within two weeks time.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks, folks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin