Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,065   Posts: 1,611,705   Online: 831

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Getting E-6 kit chemistry in Kobenhavn

I'm asking here for help of people local in Kobenhavn.

I live in the Czech Republic and develop my negative (BW and C-41) films myself. I also want to start developing E-6 films (I already have some 10 exposed films in the fridge), but I have not found a way to obtain the kit chemistry here in CZ. I found some shops in Germany, but the shipment cost of the chemistry is really prohibitive (on the order of €25 or more just shipping the 5l kit).

In October this year I should be going for a week to Kobenhavn (DK), so I'd be glad to know if and where there is a shop that either has Tetenal/Jobo E-6 5l kit chemistry in stock, or where I can arrange an order for pick up at specific date. (I will not have a car and will be limited in my free time, so going outside of Kobenhavn is not an option).

Thanks a real lot for your help

Jiri
    Jiri Vasina
    www.vasina.net

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You can try to mail this shop, they still have chemistry, and they might order a E-6 kit for you.
    http://www.photografica.dk/news/defa...gory=39&id=390

Tom

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Tom, thanks a lot, I'll try emailing them...
    Jiri Vasina
    www.vasina.net

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin