Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,235   Online: 845

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Hello all,

Of course, because I think 38°C will be deadly for almost any fish species :-)
    But you can use a separate thermostat to control a simple (non-thermostated) water heater.

Here is a link (for a iron perchloride heater) :
    http://www.newlongtain.com/shop/prod...5ed8f2636e679e

It's to everyone to see if the added costs of separate thermostat + heater (total about €50,00) stays in the "reasonable" price zone.

Best regards,

Raphael
    That is a heater to warm the ferric perchloride to make pcb?
    Interesting.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro Serrao View Post
    That is a heater to warm the ferric perchloride to make pcb?
    Interesting.
    Yes, (sorry I didn't remember how "perchlorure de fer" is said in English)
    In fact, it is sold as remplacement part for a vertical etching PCB machine.
    I think it can heat liquids up to 50°C.

Shooter
    35mm
    Today I was in my local aquarium shop and the most powerful heater I was able to find (a 400w) is only able to mantain 34°C...

Shame!!!!
    Plus the submersible pump I bought for my hydroponic ebb&flow setup can run only up to 35°C, so even if I wanted, I'm unable to use it as a recirculating pump in the tempered bath.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I developed Fuji 400NPH for a while at 86F and found a green cast in the shadows in the finished prints. I spoke to Fuji and Tetenal about it and was recommended to revert to 100C processing at the standard time. Since doing so the green cast disappeared. Nova sell replacement heaters for their processors- you should contact them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin