1. Develop with developer from Unicolor kit, 3:15
2. PE's clearing stop bath with Acetic Acid and Sodium Sulfite, 2:00
3. Rinse, 2:00
4. Bleach with Ferricyanide/Bromide bleach, 6:30
5. Rinse, 2:00
6. Fix with Arista Premium Oderless Fixer, with 1/4 tsp Sodium Hydroxide added to raise PH to between 6 and 7, with universal PH test strips. 4:00
7. Rinse in several changes of water, 10:00
I guess I should be lucky I got any images at all with all the improvising I did. I plan to buy real C-41 fix in the future.