Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,902   Posts: 1,521,169   Online: 1123

Shooter
    Multi Format

E-6 Processing in Central Virginia?

Other than Richmond Camera and Action Photo, does anyone know of a lab that will process E-6 120 in the Richmond/Central Virginia area? I know of Stubblefield in Charlottesville, but that's a bit of a hike for me.
    --
    Tom Gehring
    Richmond, Virginia
    My Flickr gallery

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well, you can strike Action Photo off your list. I called them a few weeks ago to ask what the turn around time for E-6 was and the girl told me that they don't do processing anymore, they send it out to Richmond Camera...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by t_nunn View Post
    Well, you can strike Action Photo off your list. I called them a few weeks ago to ask what the turn around time for E-6 was and the girl told me that they don't do processing anymore, they send it out to Richmond Camera...
    Yeah, I've known that for a long time, I just didn't know it was public knowledge.
    --
    Tom Gehring
    Richmond, Virginia
    My Flickr gallery

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Richmond Camera are the only ones who develop E6 here. Their turnaround time is really quite slow. When possible, I generally hang onto my E6 and have it developed when I go back home to Raleigh, at JW Photo Labs. I have John at Phototech on 18th in Shockoe do all my C41, and b&w when necessary.

Shooter
    35mm

E6 Processing

Camera City Inc in Hampton,Va runs dip & dunk E6 and C41 processing lines
    handling 35mm, 120/220 and sheet films up to 8x10. Our turn around time is usually 2 to 3 hours prior to 3:30pm on weekdays. We have been running E6 for over 15 years now in the Hampton Roads area. we can be reached at
    757-722-2511, 9am to 5:30pm, Mon thru Friday or info@cameracity.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin