Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,715   Online: 804

Shooter
    Medium Format

Ilfochrome at Freestyle

I was on the phone to Freestyle to order some 8x10 film this week and, after the ordering was finished, requested that they return Ilfochrome Classic Deluxe and chemistry to their catalog. The nice lady (Lauren) asked what I wanted; maybe they could order it.

Two days later I received and email stating that they could get it, and was I still interested? Of course I told them to go ahead.

So, if you're looking for someplace to buy Ilfochrome, Freestyle is the place, and I didn't have to buy a pallet full, either.

Kudos to Freestyle for their customer service.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    they will ship chemistry?
    It is easier to gain enlightenment than to explain enlightenment.
    Supreme Master Ching Hai

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is good news. I like dealing with Freestyle (nice staff) and they ship chemistry that others will not ship.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Doyle Thomas View Post
    they will ship chemistry?
    They will ship chemistry. $20 hazmat fee on the P30.2 two liter kit. Don't know if that's $20 per kit or per shipment.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Does anyone know what the capacity of the P30 2 liter kit is? I looked at Ilford's site, but they only have technical information for the P3X/P3XL chemistry which I think is intended for a dedicated professional processor.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The P30 chemisty is obsolete now, replaced by the P3X I think. It's been replaced anyway. Capacity with no reuse is 13 8x10's per litre, close to double that with partial reuse.

I've run 9- 16x20's through a Cap 40 machine (2 litres) and the chemistry was still working well.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    The P30 chemisty is obsolete now, replaced by the P3X I think. It's been replaced anyway. Capacity with no reuse is 13 8x10's per litre, close to double that with partial reuse.

I've run 9- 16x20's through a Cap 40 machine (2 litres) and the chemistry was still working well.
    When I called them, they claimed it was going to be a P30 kit. I also saw something on silverprint claiming that P30 is not discontinued. They claimed it went away for a while and has been brought back in a smaller kit. I think the P3 chemistry is intended for professional labs - not home use.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin