Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,912   Posts: 1,521,621   Online: 842

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    David,

My source was Bruce Mitchell who is now in a different group of Fuji Film USA (now in Florida). But he used to be in charge????? of I believe Professional Services in NJ. These were his comments that were supposed to be what has come down from Fuji, Japan. No Velvia 50 is made in Japan, not the US. You may be seeing a difference and it may exist, but this is what I was told as being correct.

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Shooter
    35mm
    I just got my first 2 rolls of the 50 back from processing and I'm really pleased. These were just shot in Zion and if there is a drop in red, I might not notice it! I am glad to have the 50 back as I never really liked the results from either the Velvia or Provia 100s.

IBBY!
    Lizz
    "At either end of the social spectrum there lies a leisure class."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Could the difference in perceived speed between the new and the old Velvia 50 be attributed to the gradual slow loss of speed that films seem to suffer in storage?
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin