Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,002   Posts: 1,524,429   Online: 1050

Shooter
    35mm

Quick question re using Tetenal E6 1 ltr Kit

Probably a really stupid question but it's been years since I've done any colour processing and the first time using a CPE2.

If I'm processing two batches of 6 films in a drum do I mix up 500ml of each chemical for each batch and then discard or do I mix up the whole 1ltr and then use it twice (or does it make any difference?)

Cheers

Ian

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggy View Post
    Probably a really stupid question but it's been years since I've done any colour processing and the first time using a CPE2.

If I'm processing two batches of 6 films in a drum do I mix up 500ml of each chemical for each batch and then discard or do I mix up the whole 1ltr and then use it twice (or does it make any difference?)

Cheers

Ian
    Dear Ian,

A CPE-2 will only do 4x 135 in 500ml (all right, 470ml), and I'm not sure it'll do 6x 120 in 500 ml.

Anyway, I always make up 2x 500 ml single shot.

Cheers,

Roger
    Free Photography Information on My Website
    http://www.rogerandfrances.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Is 4 x 35mm at 500ml the limit due to fluid coverage within the tank as my tank setup will definitely take 6 x 35mm or 4 x 35 & 2 x 120 (at least the spools will all fit in quite happily plus the numbers given on the three sections seem to indicate that I could fit even more in at 35mm only and there seems to sufficient space in the tank and on the centre rod).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin