Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,754   Posts: 1,515,967   Online: 944

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Free Film from Fujifilm and Metro (UK)

Press Release:

"Fujifilm Professional and Metro Imaging have joined forces to offer free packs of film to customers in a limited offer.

Each time a photographer has 10 rolls of 120 colour negative film processed at Metro Imaging they will receive a free five roll pack of Fujicolor PRO160S or PRO400H 120 colour negative film.

To claim your free 5 roll pack, simply click here to download a voucher, and return it when you process 10 rolls of any brand of 120 colour negative film at any London branch of Metro Imaging.

Further information on Metro, together with a list of their branches is available from www.metroimaging.co.uk

The offer is open only while stocks last and is limited to one free pack of film per processing order, per person, per day. This voucher is valid until 30 November 2007.

The Fujicolor PRO Series offers an exceptional range of professional colour negative films to suit all purposes. The PRO Series produces natural skin tones, extremely fine grain, it has a wide exposure latitude and is optimised for digital scanning."
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Medium Format
    thught folks may wish to know. I do my own processing now but used to use Metro. They were first class in those days. (4years ago ish) Depending on price this could be a good offer. Metro are a prolab with hands on control of processes.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Metro charge 5.40 for dev only... so that's 54 quid of developing for 1 5roll pack. Not so sure on this considering I do my own c-41 stuff and get 12 rolls of 120 done at home for 12quid and am pretty sure I don't spend the extra 42quid on 1 5roll pack of film.
    But, yes, Metro are apparently a very pro lab, I don't doubt that but from an amateur's point of view this offer isn't such a good deal.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Akki14 View Post
    Metro charge 5.40 for dev only... so that's 54 quid of developing for 1 5roll pack. Not so sure on this considering I do my own c-41 stuff and get 12 rolls of 120 done at home for 12quid and am pretty sure I don't spend the extra 42quid on 1 5roll pack of film.
    But, yes, Metro are apparently a very pro lab, I don't doubt that but from an amateur's point of view this offer isn't such a good deal.
    £54 for 1 5 roll pack?....is it not £27 for 1 5 roll pack?

I use Palm Lab in Birmingham - they are a pro lab offering everything from full digital services to B&W and Colour handprinting.

They charge £4.50 inc. VAT for either C41 or E6 (120) per roll.

www.palmlabs.co.uk

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I meant it's 54quid of processing charges and what you get is 1 5roll pack. It's cheaper to dev your own and buy a pack of film off of ebay, or even some online places have them for fairly cheap.
    I don't know what full prices are for the 5 roll pack because I tend to buy out of date stuff off of ebay where I get film for £1-£2 a roll.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin