Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,869   Online: 1012

Shooter
    Medium Format

Where to buy transparency rollfilm in London

Hey people, just wondering if anyone knows where I can buy 120/220 rollfilm in London, specifically I'm after 400 speed fuji, preferably provia 400x or in date 400f (Fuji here in Dublin are only selling out of date 400f to retail outlets and are refusing to sell anything newer in date until it is gone). It's going on a long trip, so the in date is important.

I'll be in London next week for about a week so I could get them to order in if necessary but I have no idea where to go. Last time I bought film there Joe's Basement was still around.

Cheers.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Silverprint, they're an APUG sponsor.
    Or Calumet but you'll probably get a much better price from Silverprint.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Large Format
    Yes, Silverprint or Calumet are pretty much the only options for 120 400X (havent seen 400F for a bit). I have never seen any 220. A few of the labs have some, but not enough to rely on. Silverprint isnt open on Saturday alas.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Cheers, I've sent silverprint an email.

Datchet, Berkshire UK- about 20 miles west of London
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    You've got plenty of time to order through the cheaper telephone /internet sources for delivery to a London address next week. I'd look at

www.speedgraphic.co.uk

www.discountfilmsdirect.co.uk

www.mailshots.co.uk

Shooter
    Medium Format
    In general, I'd recommend www.7dayshop.com for medium format film of all types. They have the cheapest prices I have seen--and they're located in Guernsey, so there's no VAT added. Huge savings, of course. Plus, they offer £3.85 shipping on orders of any size. They're very quick, and their E-6 processing is very good, extraordinarily cheap (especially if you buy a 10-pack of vouchers) and very rapid. I've been highly pleased with them.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin