Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,735   Posts: 1,515,416   Online: 1089

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Yes im allso happy that Wayne is getting feedback from Wynit and others ..
    It made me think of a company called Dye Chrome Research in Florida,back in the 90's that had their own mix of Ciba chems .. Something like K1 & K2,
    different temps. Ctein mentions it in his book Post Exposure. I only wish we could convince Wynit to sell to us through some kind of co-op large or small orders..Im afraid that if something dont happen soon we wont be seeing Illfochrome any more. I wonder if they still make a 20l kit.. I called Freestyle this week and they seem like they dont even want to talk about it. I will be calling OJI Ilford USA nexk week. John

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Images

Catalyser for cibachrome bleach

Hi PE,

I am having some difficulties in finding the quinline for the bleach, would you have other candidates for substitution? Many thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No, it is a phenazine or similar quinoline derivatives. I have a whole patent full of them. All I have to do is find the patent, but to date, no luck.

The basic reactant has a molecular formula of C4N2H4. Other derivatives put an additional C4 ring on this and some have -OH added to the ring. This venue is not good for organic chemistry structures.

PE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin