Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,964   Posts: 1,523,313   Online: 1222

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

I just spent too much at the store

I went to pick up 2 rolls of Portra 800. They didn't have it. They did have a big bag of unboxed Kodachrome, mostly 25. It was $3 a roll. So I spent $180 (that I really shouldn't have) and bought it all. On top of the money I just spent on HIE, I think I might be hungry this month

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Throw the 25 on E Bay and you'll more than make your money back. I've seen it going for 10X what you paid.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I know. I'd feel bad about that

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You ate last week...Take pictures today!!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gray View Post
    I know. I'd feel bad about that
    Why? If someone is willing to pay the price, why should you feel badly about taking the money? It's not like you're forcing anyone to do something against their will.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    At $3 per roll, you shouldn't feel bad at all. However, if you want to assuage some of your guilt, you may send me some of those rolls of Kodachrome.
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin