Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,759   Posts: 1,484,009   Online: 1148

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ah, thank you, Lopaka! I had the EK stuff, but not the JOBO -- Many thanks.

I tried 7 min with the 60% reversal developer and over a light box, I see a noticeable improvement; shadows opened up a lot and more detail, but they are still pretty "scan-proof".

I am still trying to find a way to get a reasonable scan of the results, no luck so far. Think the Dmax, contrast range and saturation are going to get the best of my poor Epson 4990. Don't think it can pull it off...

OK, so I am going to take a roll out and shoot a test in more favorable conditions; i.e., outside with a Grey card and chip chart. Will try to make a "scanable" image.

*EDIT*

OK, here's the best I can do. Time for bed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd process.jpg  
    Last edited by Kino; 12-09-2007 at 01:54 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Or rather, I should have said, it was the best I can do with the current batch of slides...

Shooter
    35mm
    You may want to get a dedicated film scanner, although your scans look a lot like the scans I would get on my old film scanner. A drum scanner really kicks, but rather expensive.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think the moral of the story here is; "Night Shoot + Slide Film + Flash on Camera = Not so hot an idea".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin