Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,442   Online: 1183

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images

Jobo for E-6 Processing?

Is there a Jobo machine that I can be looking for on Ebay for automatic processing of E-6?

hka
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    CPP2 with lift. This one is not fully automatic. The automatics are the ATL types. Lool at the website of JOBO USA
    harry

Release, the best you can do...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Brian, I have a Jobo ATL 2300 (I've not set it up yet) that works fully automatically, i.e. you load up the chemicals, insert the tank, and select the program.

Shooter
    35mm
    An ATL 1000/1500 works very well. Automatic processing of E6/C41/B&W for up to 5 rolls of 35mm or 6 rolls of 120 or 12 sheets of 4x5. I'm not sure about the long term reliability of acquiring parts as Jobo no longer makes processing machines. Once in a while an ATL 1000 or 1500 shows up on Ebay. Expect to pay between $1000-$1500.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have an ATL 3000 you could have CHEAP, IF you pick it up from Dayton, Ohio within the next two to three weeks.

Covers are removed (have them -- some cosmetic issues, but does not harm operation) in this video and there are NO tanks included, but the unit, it works fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKTQohxfZ7A

PM if interested. Usual contribution to APUG if you buy it.

Frank

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin