Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,455   Posts: 1,570,516   Online: 1003

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    I use an X-rite 810 color transmission/reflection densitomer, a Beseler dichro 45 color computer head for accurate filtration setting, an Omega SCA-300 color analyzer mainly when I change magnification or aperture, and last but most useful tool, the Konica Minolta dimage dual scan IV hooking up to a PC with calibrated monitor. I can get very close to what I see on the monitor screen with the first try. All of the stuff are quite expensive when new but in the used market may be only the color head is really worth something.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Harris,
    When you're ready to try Ilfochrome, be carefull to mix the P3.5 chemistry according to the latest instructions, either supplied or on their website.
    Just use the starting filter pack on the paper box, and go from their. Most of the time I only have 5 or 10 cc adjustments from the pack.
    Good luck, and Long Live Ciba!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin