Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,707   Online: 701

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bob;

There were a number of comments on this change. Maybe you eliminate the change when you use the CAII process, IDK.

PE

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    Bob;

There were a number of comments on this change. Maybe you eliminate the change when you use the CAII process, IDK.

PE
    CAII is definitly changed, initial auto set ups and upkeep prints came out quite magenta. Having never used a color darkroom, and fuji's user manual not really explaining exactly what each one does, I can only assume they automatically change the baseline filtration used for printing on a particular roll of paper. FWIW, between two batches of paper, the most upkeep prints I've needed to run has been 3 or 4. When initially changing to CAII, we had to run well over 10 and if memory serves me it's somewhere in the 20's.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I recently processed in trays using PE's method , 68 degrees using the Fuji Crystal archive paper it worked very well.
    I ran Kodak RT chemistry. I have a roller transport machine that will do 20 inch prints but perfer this method when doing small prints because I do not have to mix up that much chemistry. I only mixed up a one liter batch of the developer and bleach and was able to run quite a few prints. I was very impressed! I used a stop bath between developer and bleach. I used the developer with out adding starter. I have a Kodak #13 safe light that is very dim, but provides enough light when your eyes adjust. It does not fog the paper. I keep one hand dry and the other I wear a Nitrile glove to flip the print around in the chemistry. This is an excellent way to print color and not have to print all day like I do when I fire up the roller transport processor. I have a low volume Mohr Pro processor, it is very well built and does a fine job.
    Keep Film Alive, Shoot Everyday!
    JamiesInfraredPhotography.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin