Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,953   Posts: 1,522,751   Online: 984

hmb

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

MD/VA/DC color pro labs

Anyone suggest any labs for color film in this area? I suppose I could send further but wouldn't mind keeping shipping distance down. I have been developing my own BW but don't want to do color. Would like quality develop/machine print/scan all in one shot, both medium format and 35mm.
    And then superior quality enlargements
    Thanks in advance!
    Heather

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Chrome. Q St. just (as in, about 50 ft.) west of Wisconsin.

BTW, there are some lovely photographs on your website. I think it would be far more effective, however, if you would lose the music. It ruined the experience for me.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Try UPhoto (formerly United Photo) in Beltsville. They are on Rt 1 about 2 miles north of the Beltway. Their web site is www.uphoto.com. They do very good work.

hmb

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thank you c6h6o3 and Bob, I will check them out tomorrow and send some stuff in. Also see that Severn Graphics is real close so will try them too. As for the music...Iknow, I know it is a love hate sort of thing and my clients tell me how they love having it on there, they are paying my bills so keeping it for now! You can quite easily turn it off but might not be as obvious as I thought. Truly appreciate your opinion and thanks about the photos!
    Best,
    H

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by c6h6o3 View Post
    Chrome. Q St. just (as in, about 50 ft.) west of Wisconsin.

BTW, there are some lovely photographs on your website. I think it would be far more effective, however, if you would lose the music. It ruined the experience for me.

Is Chrome still around? I always like Positive image over in the Tyson's area. If you're just looking for good developing of negs and machine prints Penn Springfield has some really care guys in the lab, don't know about the others...
    See my adventures in Yemen here:
    www.isaharr.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Rieger Imaging

In Baltimore.....they are not cheap, but they do excellent work. They are also in Clarksburg:

22516 Gateway Center Drive
    Clarksburg, Md 20871-2016

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Yes Chrome is still around. I don't do that much color work but when I do I go there and have been since the early 90's. They are expensive but do awesome work.
    -Logan Group

Pacifism in the face of murderous barbarism is a self-correcting disorder.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin