Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,494   Posts: 1,543,009   Online: 758

Shooter
    Medium Format

King Concept Processor

I've got a chance to inexpensively acquire a King Concept Processor that will supposedly do up to 4x5. Does anyone have any knowledge of this machine? The seller says it will do any 4-step process.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I used these machines for many years processing slides in 35mm. We used the Hewes reels. I've never seen a 4x5 reel, but I wonder if they were available. We ran the Unicolor 3 bath E-6 at the time. They are programed to do e-6, c-41 and I think you can program it yourself, though I was never given the opportunity to do so. I ran slide film every day through them, and they proved to be very reliable.

When they did need repair, it was usually the rubber stop valves that opened and closed each tank to drain them that got stuck.

There was one time we had to replace the input circuit board in one of the units.

I have two of them that were given to me that I'm not using, but would if I had a dedicated temp controlled water line and draining system set up.

I'm not sure who repairs these units in my area anymore. Would like to get the ones I have a once over to make sure they are ready to work.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin