Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,191   Online: 1103

Shooter
    Multi Format

Buying Color Paper

Where do you get yours?

B&H, sure, Adorama, sure... where else?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Might help if you gave a location. If you use a fair bit or are looking for non-stock sizes rolls are a good choice.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm in the South West... US. (I see you are in Italy)

I was kind of hoping that people would simply post whatever outlets they use...

I was looking at rolls... only a matter of figuring out how fast I can use 'em up....

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I am lucky enough to have a local shop (PJ's Camera) that still carries color paper, at least in 8x10 (and a bit of 11x14 I think). Otherwise, Calumet as there is a branch relatively close. On grand occasion (or when I can't wait) I will drive to Chicago where there is a much larger Calumet outlet, Central Camera, and Helix (alphabetically). The nice thing about the closer Calumet store is that if they don't have it in stock, they can get it from Chicago the next day without a shipping charge.

Neal Wydra

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin