Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,693   Posts: 1,482,476   Online: 990

Shooter
    35mm

Colorstar 3000 Analyser For Sale U.K. E-bay

Just a heads-up for anyone looking for this analyser. It is the 100 channel machine complete with manuals and box etc. Seller has 100% rating.

Has a little under one and a half hours to go and is still at £22. I am sure it will go higher but even so I am surprised it's still at £22.

Seller has no connection to me and I have the 8 channel machine anyway. I just have a feeling that this one may go for a bargain price. Worth a look if you're in the market for the rolls royce of analysers

pentaxuser

Shooter
    35mm
    For anyone interested and maybe no-one is, it went for £73.99. Jumped £27 with about 10 secs to go. I think my feeling about it going for a bargain price was right. Quite recently Nova were asking well into lower three figures for such analysers. I hope that anyone on APUG looking for such an analyser didn't happen to be out tonight. He/she missed a bargain or then again maybe someone from APUG bought it!

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The last one I bought was less then $70. Prices really depend on how many people interested at the moment of the auction.

I wouldn't mind a 220V one but no rush.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Zentena View Post
    The last one I bought was less then $70. Prices really depend on how many people interested at the moment of the auction.

I wouldn't mind a 220V one but no rush.
    You can say that again Nick. A Durst Comask, the kind that does four x 4x5 prints or two 5 x 8 prints or one 8x10 all with very neat and repeatible 4-5mm borders. Well made and metal. I have one. It went for £0.99 last night. A fair price was at least £10 IMO. I felt sorry for the seller who set a £0.99 opening bid and got just that!

If it had been me I'd like to think I'd have a conscience about it. There a bargain and there's robbery. This was the latter.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Those things were going for crazy prices on Ebay.com last year. OTOH I bought the over grown Beseler versions for almost nothing. IIRC it takes something like 16x20 paper. Comes with inserts to make various size prints on the paper. I guess it was aimed at portrait studios. You could do a set of prints ranging from 8x10 down to 2x3 [I think] on one sheet of film. Just slide the opening around the easel. My plan is to use it for a panaromic easel.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin