Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,546   Posts: 1,544,521   Online: 1084

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Attatched is a scan af both sides of a KR64 slide I got back today. I sent in the film in a Kodak PK24 mailer to Kodak's PO Box in Parsons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Slidefront.jpg   Sliderev.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I just got my first Wal-Mart Kodachrome back and I am pleased. It seems to be exactly like sending it to Dwayne's except that there is no sticker on the black plastic box the slides are returned in, and of course it's a whole lot cheaper! I wrote "Kodachrome Slide Film Process K-14" in the special instructions box and "with Picture CD". They put a note in the package that they couldn't honor my request for CD. Figured I'd try. It must have to do with the agreement between Wal-Mart and Dwayne's/Kodak that will only allow them to process the rolls and that's it. I really don't know.
    Kodachrome
    They give us those nice bright colors
    They give us the greens of summers
    Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, oh yeah.
    -Paul Simon

Shooter
    35mm
    Dwayne's picture CD is absolute shit, anyway.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin