Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,713   Posts: 1,483,027   Online: 721

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ricksplace View Post
    Thanks folks for all the help.

PE -is that developer a "one bottle" concentrate, or does it require mixing parts A,B,and /or C to make the working solution? I think there was only one bottle of developer replenisher concentrate that I looked at that said "mix this with 8 litres of water to make 10 litres of working solution". I'll go back to the local pro lab and look again, now that I have learned so much from you folks.

Rick
    It is a 3 part kit and they make it in a 5 liter and a 10 liter kit (or did).

You can use 1/2 of the 10 liter kit by simply using 1/2 of each part and then capping the remainder and storing it. It will keep for about 2 months after being opened. The part with developing agent keeps more poorly than either of the other 2.

PE

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have a highly scientific process: I put the piece of paper into a tray with developer and slosh it around for a bit. Then I put it in the blix and slosh it around for a more bit. Then I turn on the lights, wash it (in water mind you), and look at it.

I made a color dark room for $300. That included chemistry.

For chemistry I use kodak ra4 developer and kodak ra4 blix. don't do kits. the blix outlasts the developer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin