Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,216   Posts: 1,532,124   Online: 1062

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt5791 View Post
    £8.99 sounds like a very expensive E6 service.

I guess they send away because I doubt they have a precessor for E6 in the shop so you might aswell send direct to someone like:

www.palmlabs.co.uk

Also, Palm use "dip and dunk" processors (for both E6 and C41), whereas a lot of labs use roller transport. The former is generally considered superior.

Matt
    That's interesting....not come across Palm Labs before. I've just checked their website and they seem to offer a very wide range of services. They also invite you to call them if you have odd film sizes to process.
    I'll probably give them a try.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Steve and Simon are very experienced printers and lab technicians - and they have the latest gear too, like the new RA4 50" paper processor they installed a couple of months ago and the Chromira Printer they bought last year, for exhibition prints to 50" wide.

They do lots of mail order. Tell them where you heard of them - I keep telling them they should advertise on APUG.

Matt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin