Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,183   Online: 1101

Shooter
    Multi Format

E-6 Reversal Bath dilute to 60% or not?

Ok I have just come across some conflicting information in Kodak's documents about diluting the reversal bath for use in rotary processors. The Z-119 document says to diliute it to 60% of the tank solution while another document says this doesn't need to be done with the Single Use E-6 5L kit (which I'm using). Which do I believe? What does everyone else do?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Full strength won't hurt it. With the single use kit, if you dilute to 60% you'll be left with some when you are done. Since all the other parts will be used up, it will be useless to you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you're using the 5L Single use kit, the reversal bath is already at the right concentration so you don't need to do anything extra. Just follow the mixing instructions on the box or at this link:

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/profe....28.22.3&lc=en

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin