Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,346   Online: 771

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrunner View Post
    Our own JD callow still does Ciba/Ilfo. He might have some good insights. There are a few labs, Elevator for one, that still print as well. If you have never seen a good ciba, well, you just have to see it to believe it. I have one Callow print that knocks the breath out of me, and has a similar "wow" effect on everyone who sees it. They ask "did you shoot that?" and I have to say no, it's from my carazy colour hero man.
    Yep. If you have a transparencies that you love and want to see enlarged into prints, the Cibachrome process is unsurpassed and worth the extra money in my opinion. It will be a sad day if this process ever dies out.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanasis View Post
    Yep. If you have a transparencies that you love and want to see enlarged into prints, the Cibachrome process is unsurpassed and worth the extra money in my opinion. It will be a sad day if this process ever dies out.
    Go to Freestyle and BUY BUY BUY! We are lucky they are offering the stuff, as it is a pain to get. I used to have to get a lab to get it for me, cuz BH won't ship it. It is quite a tragedy that it doesn't keep well either.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin