Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,523,990   Online: 794

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Agfa CT Precisa 100 Film Processing

My father has been given several rolls of this film, all of which contain an envelope to return for processing.

Is this still being carried out by Agfa or should we just send it out to a local lab for processing?

Steve.

Shooter
    35mm
    If they're AgfaPhoto mailers, AgfaPhoto no longer exists, so I doubt anyone is honouring them now...
    i can't wait to take a picture of my thumb with this beautiful camera.

- phirehouse, after buying a camera in the classifieds

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by mabman View Post
    If they're AgfaPhoto mailers, AgfaPhoto no longer exists, so I doubt anyone is honouring them now...
    That can't be right surely. If its on a piece of paper it must be honoured. Well I hope so as I've just bought a load of cheap holiday vouchers on e-bay from a guy who has had to change his plans at the last moment. They were issued by a company called Excel. He said that there were several planes available at various U.K. airports so I can pick and choose which one to fly from

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It might be fun to send one off anyway and see what happens.

Steve.

Shooter
    35mm
    Agfa "official" pre-paid processing was dealt with by the same lab at Coventry who carry out the official UK Fujichrome/Jessops/Boots prepaid slide services. (They do a first-class job )

The Agfa liquidators arranged for prepaid envelopes to be honoured only up to 31st December 2007 (that's official, I checked with them ).

As CT100 is an E6 film, the Fujichrome lab will still process this (and any make of E6 film) at their normal prices, or any E6 lab will oblige.

Google Fujichrome UK lab, or similar search.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin