Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,826   Posts: 1,582,005   Online: 852

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Guys, you seriously need to jump ship and go with Trebla if you have to buy a kit 12 1/2 times too large.

Trebla was founded by Kodak expatriates so they mix their chemistry as consistently as Kodak does.

Also, Kodak no longer manufactures their own chemistry. For insurance purposes I think, they have a third party do it for them in their own facility.

This comes straight from the top, my dealer in Rochester who buys straight from Kodak told me all of this.

If you are buying from B&H, Adorama, or another big-box company and not a chemistry distributor who is getting supplied directly from Kodak, you're paying too much anyway because you are dealing with a middle-man.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    This is the only place I have found so far that will ship it:

http://www.pakor.com/products/KODAK_...TOKEN=64627647
    If I understand correctly, you need a business account with Pakor to buy from them, right? No option to just check-out online with a credit card.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Adorama and Calumet both ship as well.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by epatsellis View Post
    Adorama and Calumet both ship as well.
    I don't think they are dealers for Trebla chemistry which is marketed directly to mini-labs. Armadillo Photo Supply in Texas is where I used to get mine, but I am a photographer with an in-house lab.

I use Trebla E-6 bleach, but that is all. All the Trebla chemicals are interchangeable with Kodak, they say.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Dear Jerry,

I purchase from Pakor without a business account. Unfortunately, you have to call them to make purchases using a credit card.

Neal Wydra

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    Dear Jerry,

I purchase from Pakor without a business account. Unfortunately, you have to call them to make purchases using a credit card.

Neal Wydra
    Yes, the phone call is needed - a 'business' account is not. Their service is quite satisfactory, but the website is not reflective of current inventory or availability.

Bob
    "I always take a camera, That way I never have to say 'Gee, look at that - I wish I had a camera'" -Joe Clark, H.B.S.S.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Trebla sounds interesting what kind of small quantity kits/chemicals do they offer? Everything in 1 gallon sizes?

Shooter
    35mm
    FWIW, Photo Systems Inc. is an eBay seller that sells various color chemicals. I've dealt with them in the past with no problems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin