Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,708   Posts: 1,548,575   Online: 1161

Shooter
    35mm

Elite Chrome 200 - how much can you push?

Has anyone tried? Yes, Fuji makes Provia 400X. But I just don't like the way it performs vs Kodak chromes under fluorescent lighting for handheld indoor shots.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StorminMatt View Post
    Yes, Fuji makes Provia 400X. But I just don't like the way it performs vs Kodak chromes under fluorescent lighting for handheld indoor shots.
    Is that with our without FL-DAY filter?

Anyway, I doubt EliteChrome is very pushable, but Kodak claims E200 pushes well up to EI 800.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrik Sandstrom View Post
    Is that with our without FL-DAY filter?

Anyway, I doubt EliteChrome is very pushable, but Kodak claims E200 pushes well up to EI 800.
    Using a filter would kind of defeat the purpose. In any case, isn't Elite 200 basically just the non-professional version of E200 (similar to KR64 s PKR64)?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    You can push it as much as you want, the question is the results. You will get reduced DMAX and higher contrast. I would experiment, shoot a roll of test images, EI 200, 400, 800, 1600, push accordingly, and compare.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin