Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,209   Online: 936

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BradleyK View Post
    Any progress to report on your efforts to process Kodachrome, StoneNYC? The reason I ask? I found another 18 rolls of KM and KR inside a Tupperware container when cleaning out/defrosting my deep-freeze. Curiosity may lead me to try my hand...
    To be honest I've been focussing on a lot of large format photography and haven't shot much 35mm and still haven't picked up the chemical that I need to "clear" the Kodakchrome.

Eventually I'll get to it I hope.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BradleyK View Post
    I found another 18 rolls of KM and KR inside a Tupperware container when cleaning out/defrosting my deep-freeze. Curiosity may lead me to try my hand...
    Developing B/W to bring back already exposed but never developed Kodachrome pictures is okay.
    But shooting unexposed Kodachrome as B/W film absolutely does not make any sense.
    Better sell it in Ebay (collectors pay a lot for it) or give it to me.
    I work my own 'Kodachrome color process' just for fun. It is a layer-selective chromogenic process but does not use the original color couplers.

Joachim

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    Developing B/W to bring back already exposed but never developed Kodachrome pictures is okay.
    But shooting unexposed Kodachrome as B/W film absolutely does not make any sense.
    Better sell it in Ebay (collectors pay a lot for it) or give it to me.
    I work my own 'Kodachrome color process' just for fun. It is a layer-selective chromogenic process but does not use the original color couplers.

Joachim
    Care to share your process?
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Care to share your process?
    Just what I was going to ask?

Is it more like one of the older processes like K-12?
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin