Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,218   Online: 920

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I've seen the chromogenic APS stuff.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by tiberiustibz View Post
    I've seen the chromogenic APS stuff.
    but you can't get it anymore.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Reviving this thread.

I've processed Kodak Advantix Ultra in Caffenl developer after the CCM recipe.

And made a shocking discovery : instead of the expected B&W negative, out came perfectly exposed, perfectly developed, what looks like perfect COLOR negatives, from a B&W developer!

Can anyone explain that? Are the color ingredients already in the film, so that Advantix developer in effect is just a simple B&W developer?

It must have been a stroke of luck of gigantic proportions for me to mix a vitamin c & coffe-based developer *just right* to get color development otherwise!

I already reported this in both the Caffenol and Half-frame groups here on APUG.

http://www.apug.org/forums/groups/co...sensation.html

ErikP
    Last edited by Removed Account2; 11-18-2010 at 06:10 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Post 'em up so we all can see

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Prestmo View Post
    Reviving this thread.

I've processed Kodak Advantix Ultra in Caffenl developer after the CCM recipe.

And made a shocking discovery : instead of the expected B&W negative, out came perfectly exposed, perfectly developed, what looks like perfect COLOR negatives, from a B&W developer!

Can anyone explain that? Are the color ingredients already in the film, so that Advantix developer in effect is just a simple B&W developer?

It must have been a stroke of luck of gigantic proportions for me to mix a vitamin c & coffe-based developer *just right* to get color development otherwise!

I already reported this in both the Caffenol and Half-frame groups here on APUG.

http://www.apug.org/forums/groups/co...sensation.html

ErikP
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well that will happen on the appropiate group, for those geniunely interested in the development & refinement of Caffenol.

This was just a headsup. And a call to anyone that know a little about Kodak Advantix film.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin