Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,159   Online: 815

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by EASmithV View Post
    I don't live in Germany, but any increase in Kodachrome proccessing capability to extend the life of the film is reason to celebrate!
    Especially if he will process 120.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Maybe he picked up a Klab?

Shooter
    35mm
    Wonder, how he would do K-14. But I would be in if he can handle that.

E76
    Shooter
    Instant Films
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nickstreme View Post
    Maybe he picked up a Klab?
    See above—the bag-in-box chemistry for these processors is no longer available—it would have to be something else. I'm thinking some sort of custom dip-and-dunk machine, but the re-exposure steps might be tricky.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I'm a complete beginner when it comes to Kodakchrome...am I right in thinking that if this became a reality then people could develop K14 in Europe?

Needless to say, I would be in!

/branki

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes branki, then one could have ones Kodachromes developed here in Europe.

By the way, it is a pity that Uli Hagel doesn't participate in this discussion.

Shooter
    35mm
    What about 120?

Near Tavistock, Devon, on the edge of Dartmoor.
    Shooter
    35mm
    I'm sure that a reliable European Kodachrome processing service would be welcomed by those who, like me, have stopped using the film because of the long turnaround time and inconsistent results of Dwayne's. Presumably this would need the blessing/co-operation of Kodak, if only to facilitate the issues relating to the fact that Kodachrome is normally sold in the UK (and presumably the rest of Europe) with processing included in the film's cost.

Steve

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I think that the US is the only place where K64 is sold non pre-paid, due to the anti-trust lawsuit that Kodak had way back when.

I personally find it more unusual not to have process paid slides. Thats what I grew up with (Agfacolor....Anybody remember that)
    "Flatter Me, and I May Not Believe You. Criticize Me, and I May Not like You. Ignore Me, and I May Not Forgive You. Encourage Me, and I Will Not Forget You."

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Hello,

Kodachrome has been sold without processing included in Canada for a few years now. Previously it was sold with processing included. I don't know when it changed.

Cheers,
    Clarence

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin