Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,886   Posts: 1,520,648   Online: 1146

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by borstad_ankdamm View Post
    Im doing this on purpose, just to see what happens. The result i really would like to achieve is something similar to this ; http://www.flickr.com/photos/8746365@N02/2361989729/ but that's probably wishful thinking. I'll post the results when the film is processed.
    You could probably achieve something similar with color neg by just underexposing 3 stops and pushing it. That is a loose reciprocation of how age affected film behaves.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrunner View Post
    You could probably achieve something similar with color neg by just underexposing 3 stops and pushing it. That is a loose reciprocation of how age affected film behaves.
    Thanks for the tip, will try this. Great videos btw.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It has color shifts and may become fogged. But modern films can stand an awful lot of abuse. I've abused exposed film very badly in closed cars in the desert southwest, and it's always turned out OK. Maybe there is a bit of deterioration (not often), but it is always corretable and the negatives or transparencies have always been quite printable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin